Blogger templates

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Life Moves Pretty Fast...

John Hughes is dead. I heard about it in the news some time last year, but the reality of it really didn't register until I was watching the Academy Awards on Sunday night. The memorial montage and collection of actors from some of his best movies really brought it home that John Hughes is gone and it just won't be the same. Ferris Bueller's Day Off is one of my all time favorite movies. I went to the theater with my grandma when I was 7 to see Ferris, and believe me, I thought I was the shit. From the moment the movie started, it was love at first sight. I mean, how can you resist the ultimate cool kid who gets away with everything and does it in style? That's the genius of John Hughes- the characters are irresistible.  I would like to thank Ferris for helping me to see the true meaning of public high school: bullshit. Thank God I got outta there as a sophomore, lord knows what I'd be up to now!







5 comments:

  1. Your posts are exactly what I am looking for. I apply your advice on daily situations. It's good if you upload articles frequently.They have lots of knowledge and tips.
    currency converter app currency converter box free online

    ReplyDelete
  2. The writing work is remarkable, and I am so pleased that you were able to share this article here.I decided to add your blog to my bookmarks so I can return to it at a later date. best autoketing, https://autoketing.com/project/sale-pop-master
    https://bit.ly/2QslLr4

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a fancy for your posts.They are so awesome. Thanks a million. I wait for new articles. When I was facing problems, I read your articles.
    Shipping Bar for Shopify, shipping bar shopify, autoketing app

    ReplyDelete
  4. The writing work is remarkable, and I am so pleased that you were able to share this article here.Will come back again, Im taking your feed also
    Discount master app, Discount master by autoketing, autoketing app

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing.
    autoketing.com, email with love by autoketing, email with love free app

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails