Blogger templates

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Voluptuous Picnic: Louis Vuitton FW 2010

I am in love with the vintage romance of the current Louis Vuitton collection. The looks are not only flattering and lady like, but they are weather appropriate for the season. The best part: bringing back the bombshell! Voluptous models (even a few familiar faces from Victoria's Secret) filled out the clothes beautifully and reminded me of the 90's supermodel-era. A return to a pointed toe heel, natural makeup, and belted waists made this collection feel luxurious. Break out the basket- this is one picnic I'll be sure to attend! 







5 comments:

  1. I have read all your articles.I think this article has a lot of information needed.They contain pieces of advice. I hope I will add more posts. Thank you so much.
    currency-converter-box-free currency converter box online

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good if you upload articles frequently. Your article is very interesting.I apply your advice on daily situations. I wait for new articles. They have lots of knowledge and tips.app autoketing, https://autoketing.com/project/sale-pop-master
    https://bit.ly/2QslLr4

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to express my gratitude to you.When I was facing problems, I read your articles. Your writings supply information and knowledge I need. Shopify free shipping bar app, shipping bar shopify, autoketing.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. really very nice and knowledgeable blog. I am very Happy to find your blog.I am sure that if I ask enough people, they'll agree with me, too
    Product discount master app, Discount master, app autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is basically easy to look at and see without overlooking any genuine segments. I in like manner think this is an extremely great site.
    autoketing app, email app download for marketing, email with love free app

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails