Blogger templates

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

PINKY- Too Much for Lady Gaga??

One afternoon I had a brainstorm of sorts...to make a Pacman ghost hat with a glamorous twist! Yes, genius, I told myself...and so I set out to make this super-fun hat (with veil of course-because it just ain't a hat without veil). I like it a lot, it's supposed to be funny and unusual. Pinky made it onto Fashionablygeek.com (click here to ready their review)- but they didn't love it. What do you think?
 
  










2 comments:

  1. I love it, when I showed it to my mother she loved it too after all she loves Pacman, too bad I am on a shopping ban.

    From Dolly
    XX
    http://dollydaydreamsdomicile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fashionably Geek needs to up its Nerd quotient.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails