Blogger templates

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

GOLD: Jean Paul Gaultier for Target

Jean Paul Gaultier is one of my all time favorite designers, and not just because he designed the infamous Madonna cone bra. When I found out he was doing a low price line for Target I felt like I had hit the jackpot! I love the contrast of the sexy little dresses and the hard edge of the leather jackets and the graphic t-shirts. My picks are the trench, the black dress with the eye detail, and the sailor top. Hits stores March 7...happy shopping!

 






 
The Elle Magazine spread read here





6 comments:

  1. Cheers for sharing with us your wonderful blog.I have received a bunch of information.My curiosity to learn more and more on this blog.
    autoketing app, Product discount master, Discount master app

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm flawed to reveal this page. These kind of articles keeps the clients enthusiasm for the site, and continue sharing more ... positive conditions. best autoketing, , email with love app email with love free

    ReplyDelete
  3. The article is really close to the current state of life, people should share it together so that more people know it, it's great !!!
    currency converter app download, currency converter online, best autoketing app

    ReplyDelete
  4. The article was great, I accidentally saw it and I was really attracted to it, hoping it would be well known.
    Hit The Glow interesting games online, Wheelie Challenge free online games, Happy Glass for school to play

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope this post of yours will be more appreciated by it really excellent, i enjoyed it, thanks for posting it.
    jogos friv games, pbs online games, kizi Games online

    ReplyDelete
  6. food games 2019 online
    basketball free online
    soccer free games
    hope this post of yours will be more appreciated by it really excellent, i enjoyed it, thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails