Blogger templates

Sunday, February 21, 2010

NY Fashion Week: The Blondes 2010

Well, I have saved the best for last: The Blondes. They like to mix things up and keep the crazy level on high, but hey, that's why I love them! The over the top sparkle, layers of embellishment, eye popping corsets, well, you get the idea. I love the mix of hard core hardware with feminine shapes.  If Lady Gaga had any sense she would hire The Blondes as here lifetime atelier!
Here are my favorites:
 

  

  


 

 




4 comments:

  1. This is a great inspiring article. Cheers for sharing with us your wonderful blog.I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative.
    autoketing app, Product discount master, Discount master app

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have received a bunch of information.My curiosity to learn more and more on this blog.Some genuinely interesting info , well written and loosely user pleasant.
    email with love app, email with love download, autoketing app

    ReplyDelete

  3. food games 2019
    basketball free online
    soccer games
    I have received a bunch of information.My curiosity to learn more and more on this blog.Some genuinely interesting info , well written and loosely user pleasant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. io jogos net
    friv 4 school
    2player games online
    It is imperative that we read blog post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails