Blogger templates

Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring Break: Miami Vice-grip

I watched Miami Vice every week as a kid... my mom had a big crush on Don Johnson, um yuck! Even though I didn't love the show, the colors and shapes of the over the top 80's clothes, cars, and beach houses stuck with me. This spring neon just seems right. So break out the baby oil and get ready to bask in some Day Glow!



From Top to Bottom: 
The Stars of the original Miami Vice. 
Chairs by Pat Urquiola. 
Vintage Carrera Sunglasses from JunkPrints.
Vintage Bathing Suit from RubyManchesterSeventeen.
Boombox Zipper Pouch from TooToo.
Vintage Swatch Watch from TheYearoftheRabbit.
Neon Day Dress from DarkPonyDesigns.
Palm Trees in pink from Flickr.



4 comments:

  1. Your writings are so good.I want to enjoy more and more about your writing.I hope I can read them more and more.Thank you for sharing your insight.
    currency converter box currency-converter-box

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to read the next posts.The information is essential for me.I have a fondness for your post.They have lots of knowledge and tips.
    sales pop, sales pop master app, best autoketing

    ReplyDelete

  3. food games online
    basketball game
    soccer games 2019
    I am excited to read the next posts.The information is essential for me.I have a fondness for your post.They have lots of knowledge and tips.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails