Blogger templates

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Street Chic Style Hound= Tommy Ton

During the recent fashion weeks I became familiar with a killer photographer: Tommy Ton. He is Style.com's new pretty boy street fashion photographer, but he is also well known for his work on the Jack and Jill blog and for fashion editorials. I really love the beautiful color, quality, portraits, and sometimes abstract nature of his images. I find the work inspiring, and the opportunity to see real fashion off the runway is fascinating.
Here are just a few of my recent favs. All photos: Tommy Ton/Style/Jack and Jill



5 comments:

  1. Hope you can write more posts.I'm thankful if you can upload more posts later.Thanks to your sharing, I can enrich my knowledge. The articles brings some advice.
    currency-converter-box currency converter box app

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. This is one wonderful blog article.Much thanks again.
    pop on sale, sales pop master app, best autoketing app

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading.
    Blocky Rabbit Tower game online game Def Island Papa's Scooperia free game to play

    ReplyDelete

  4. food games 2019
    basketball free game
    soccer free games
    Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Cooking Tasty Pizza
    Football Fizzix
    Pet Soccer
    I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails