Blogger templates

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Inside My Lair...

Everyone knows dragons live in a lair...right? Well, I'm lucky enough to have one of my very own. I wanted to share a little behind the scenes of where all the magic (or more often) mess happens. As my husband described it to our boys: "Remember that mad scientist from the old Superman cartoons? Well, when Mom is in this room, she is that scientist, and this is her lab. So, don't disturb her or bad things might happen..." I like that analogy!



 A portion of my inspiration board...

6 comments:

  1. Lovely room! I feel creative just looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl..You are very creative! It's awesome to have a designer local...Great things you are creating and posting. I don't get around the internet often cause Im busy with friends and other things in life like being a full-time grandma, which I thoughly Enjoy! Our son Jimi is getting married July 23rd.2010 and Jim and I are so happy that he found a great girl/young woman that is beautiful..Take care and thanks for posting such amazing homemade designs!! From Rhonda Azbill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read your articles.When I was facing problems, I read your articles. They have lots of knowledge and tips. I'm full of the joys of spring when see your new posts.
    best autoketing, sales pop master online, sales pop by autoketing

    ReplyDelete

  4. play food games
    basketball free online
    soccer free online
    I want to read your articles.When I was facing problems, I read your articles. They have lots of knowledge and tips. I'm full of the joys of spring when see your new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my site so i came to “return the favor”.I’m trying to find things to enhance my web site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!! friv 4 game
    2player games for kids
    io jogos for kids

    ReplyDelete

  6. Cooking Tasty Pizza games free
    Football Fizzix games play
    Pet Soccer games online 2019
    Hi buddies, it is great written piece entirely defined, continue the good work constantly.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails