Blogger templates

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

DARK ROMANCE: DOLCE AND GABANNA FW2010

What can I say? I guess I'm a sucker for Dolce and Gabanna. They have this unique way of staying true to their brand image while pumping out new classics. The cut of the bustiers, pencils skirts, and jackets looks back to a vintage past: 20's flapper, 40's tough girl, 60's bombshell.  I am in love with the statement necklaces, the lace overlays, and the layers of hardware adorning everything from bags to jackets. Even the return to red lips feels fresh and modern. Black, gold, red, green, yellow, leopard, polka dots, and lingerie, oh my! Here are my favorites:

  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
 
                 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I'm in love with the poppy dress and oddly attracted to the socks with the heels look. Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails