Blogger templates

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cherish is the word I use...

Well kids, only 12 more days until the Madonna Sticky and Sweet Tour DVD/CD hits stores! Can you tell I'm just a little bit excited? My BFF Genevieve and I went to the one of the concerts on the tour and we were both not only amazed by the completely outta control energy level, but there were also some really beautiful visuals and awe inspiring technical coolness. As a die hard-long time Madonna fan, the count down clock is on tick-tock.

  
This jump-rope thing was INSANE!

 This is what 50 looks like?






Follow darkponydesigns on Twitter

4 comments:

  1. I want to send a thank to you.Your writings are so good. I can branch out with new knowledge.I wish you can update articles often.
    currency-converter-box-app currency-converter-box-app

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for the great information you have provided!This article is really fantastic and thanks for sharing the valuable post. This is one wonderful blog article.Much thanks again. sales pop master free, sales pop, app autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you a ton for sharing your knowledge!his article is really fantastic and thanks for sharing the valuable post. really very nice and knowledgeable blog.
    Blocky Rabbit Tower game online game Def Island Real Flight Simulator kids game

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails