Blogger templates

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Wrapped up in a Fairy Tale...

Well, I too caught the Alice in Wonderland bug, just like every other girl who has a soft spot for ruffles and such. I was inspired to create two one of a kind items. These were the kind of projects that were time consuming, difficult to say the least, but oh so rewarding! It was so much fun to play dress up for a day.
 
Just can't get enough? Click here!

Need your Alice fix? Click here!




Follow darkponydesigns on Twitter

3 comments:

  1. Just lovely! Reminds me of the video by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers for "Don't Come Around Here No More". Love that necklace too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are amazing! I wish I was able to create things like that! I did a post about Alice fashion the other day and it made me really want to throw an Alice dress-up party!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails