Blogger templates

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Milan Fashion Week: D&G 2010= Swiss Miss

I'm not what you would call a snow bunny (in truth I have never even been skiing) but if I were to need an oh so darling wardrobe to wear to the Swiss chalet then this would be it. D&G- Dolce and Gabanna's lower priced line is really doin' it to me. All those alpine sweaters with deer and snowflakes, furry boots, and sultry shapes-Genius!
 
Loving the bustier top with the puff skirt in sweater knit


Honestly a sweater bathing suit completely impractical and completely HOT!


Puff sleeve sweater with the sheer skirt...mmmm


I love the idea of the sweater pattern becoming a graphic on this sheer top


Ok- this is on the edge of crazy town- but I still love it!


In the right place at the right time I would totally wear this.


This is givin' me all sorts of ideas for recycled sweater bustiers!



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this article.I want to we appreciate you this passion you cash in on throughout establishing the next few paragraphs.
    Free shipping bar, shopify app free shipping bar, autoketing app

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have visit so many time to this blog. My curiosity to learn more and more on this blog..Bookmarked this site. You absolutely have wonderful stories.
    Discount master by autoketing, Product discount app, autoketing app

    ReplyDelete
  3. really very nice and knowledgeable blog. Will come back again, Im taking your feed also, Thanks.
    email with love free app, email app download for marketing, autoketing app

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails