Blogger templates

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Glitz and Glitter

Sequins, sequins, sequins. They have been swirling about my brain like a tiny whirlwind of glamour. I am currently finishing up five different items for my store that all feature sequins (pics coming soon). I have been totally inspired by the Balmain dresses and the Patricia Field store. There is something about the way the light catches those tiny little sparkles that makes the dark of winter so much fun. It's disco, it's lifestyles of the rich and famous, it's night clubs, it's cocktails and conversation. Time to get the party started!

3 comments:

  1. I'm currently mental about sequins myself. I can't wait to see what you're working on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous post, darling!
    Love the red asymmetric dress so!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails