Blogger templates

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Falling Down the Rabbit Hole

A wonderland of fabulous fantasy, a seductive imaginative place, somewhere to loose yourself...these concepts are the everlasting appeal of Alice in Wonderland. The blue and white dress of a curious little girl has become an iconic symbol of whimsy. I have always been a die hard Alice fan. It was one of my favorite things to pretend.


I love the way that Gwen Stefani dressed it up and made it oh so grown up during her "Love.Angel.Music.Baby" album. I am a sucker for thematic conceptual fashion and music. When Vogue Magazine did their spread with the world's top fashion designers I just about passed out! I love that...especially the Viktor and Rolf shirt dress....oh, so good. So, just yesterday I find out that Tim Burton is doing an Alice in Wonderland remake. I am so excited I can barely contain myself. I hope it can live up to all of my expectations. From the promo pics, it looks tantalizing...









1 comment:

  1. That picture of Johnny Depp is INSANE... I think I'm going insane in my membrane now or something.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails