Blogger templates

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Dark Pony Designs: Behind the Scenes










This is where the magic and a lot of hard work happens!
Every Dark Pony Designs item is dreamt up, sewn up, and boxed up right here.
My studio is in my former dining room of my home that I share with my husband and my two sons, who are kind enough to put up with all of my fashion nonsense. I would love for this room to be bigger and I would also love to have a closet, but I am a make it work kinda girl. Check out my Pinterest board of inspirations for the studio of my dreams.If I have to eat dinner every night in my laundry room (which is the current situation) I'll do it. I have a dream and I feel lucky to be able to do what I love. Hope you enjoy this sneak peek.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails