Blogger templates

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Time After Time...

I heard this song on the radio today and it instantly transported me directly to 1988. Back then, my world was all about watermelon bubblicious, roller skating, crimping irons, Thriller, trapper keepers, jean jackets and fantasizing about getting my ears pierced. I was in third grade and I can honestly say that's the last year that I still really felt like a kid.
I remember reading this book that same year, and I hadn't thought about it since until today. I have no idea what the story line was, but the cover image has stuck with me. It's always amazing how a certain song or even the sound of a song can bring up random memories.
Pastel paradise and cotton candy sunsets....
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails