Blogger templates

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Kindred Spirit: TOM FORD


It was a dark day 6 years ago when Tom Ford "retired" from YSL and Gucci. I have always admired his design sense and I still find a lot of inspiration from those collections past. Well, it was a relief to hear that he was coming back to women's wear for Spring 2011 but, annoying that he didn't allow any photos or video to be released. The above pics are a first glimpse into the new collection. 
Tom and I could be kindred spirits. His over use of metallics, leopard print, 70's whites, and heavy duty sexuality just seem right to me. 
Why be soft and vulnerable when you can be fierce and hard core? 
His tastes speak to my inner bad kitty! 
Can't wait to see the collection in it's entirety, and Tom; some runway video right about now would be really nice, Thanks.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails