Blogger templates

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Tickeled Pink: Halloween Vixen


"I know it's kind of a classic cliché to vamp up the sexiness on Halloween with kitty costumes and French maid outfits that have your fellow partygoers shouting things like, "Oh no she didn't!" But before you judge, you might want to take a second to browse through the skimpy, revealing, skin tight costumes that surprisingly take the risqué to a whole other level. Even my shy modest self can see the potential possibilities of squeezing into a Ziggy Stardust jumpsuit, dancing all night in a fringed flapper dress or strutting my stuff in a beautifully adorned showgirl costume. The following getups are guaranteed to earn you a few extra tricks and treats this Halloween."
reported by Christine aka Iheartmoustaches of Etsy.com

This Etsy finds email was waiting for me in my inbox this morning. That was a fabulous start to my Saturday! I am so excited to be featured, to have my hard work recognized, and inspired by all of the other amazing items included in the collection. 
Here's to Circus Queens and Pinup Dolls!
xoxo
Robin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails