Blogger templates

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Glamour! Met Ball 2010

This year's Costume Institute Gala was full of surprises. Not all of them were good, but I'm going to focus on my favorites. I loved the diversity and the risk taking...the high/low contrasts and the chance to see designer looks off the runway.
Gwen Stefani in L.A.M.B.
Blake Lively in Marchessa (didn't love the shoe choice)
Iman in Prada looking amazing!
Naomi Watts in Stella McCartney (love the one shoulder)
Janet Jackson in Lanvin (very avant garde)
Chloe Sevigny in Proenza Schuler 
(I LOVE the colored lace-would have paired it with different shoes though)
Chanel Iman in Michael Kors
(What can I say, I'm a sucker for gold jumpsuits)
Rachel Weisz in Oscar de la Renta
(Classically elegant)




1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails