Blogger templates

Sunday, April 11, 2010

LOVE All!

God, I love Vampire Weekend. There is just something so appealing about their preppy, Cape Cod, college, vibe. Since the only sport I ever played in school was tennis, you could say this video pushes all the right buttons.  I guess I should just move to Connecticut and shop at Ralph Lauren, and get it over with! Right? So here's to yachting, eating lobster, summering in Nantucket, and taking on Manhattan...let "Contra" be your sound-track.


5 comments:

  1. I hope I can see more posts. I can branch out with new knowledge.It's good if you upload articles frequently.
    autoketing.com, sales pop master app, pop website

    ReplyDelete

  2. food games free
    basketball games online
    soccer games online
    I hope I can see more posts. I can branch out with new knowledge.It's good if you upload articles frequently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s truly a nice and useful piece of information. I’m satisfied that you just shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.
    2player game online
    io jogos gratis
    free online juegos games

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed it, thanks for posting it, I hope this post of yours will be more appreciated by it really excellent. I do not feel sorry for taking the time to read this post, it is really nice and useful to me, thanks for posting it.
    Games of pbs, friv jogos 2019, kizi car games

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails