Blogger templates

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Wake Me Up

Whilst shopping at Trader Joe's today I heard Wham's 80's hit "Wake Me Up Before You Go,Go". I had to restrain my immediate instinct to dance my heart out in the frozen foods aisle. It also reminded me of a night out a while back when I paid $5 to the juke box to hear that song. I will admit there were a couple of drinks involved. This video kind of represents every thing we hate about the 80's, but being a nerd at heart I can't help but love it.


3 comments:

  1. Ouch. That is fucking gawd awful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin~ Davey wants to know what you mean about the nerd thing-that is what the cool kid were listening to.I have to say the visual of you dancing in trader joe's made me laugh! the video was almost as bad as duran duran!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails