Blogger templates

Monday, June 30, 2014

Turn up the Heat: Street Style Fashion Photo Shoot























I'm not gonna lie, this was one of my favorite photo shoots I have ever done! 
Why? Because it was just so damn fun. 
Yes, it was hot. Yes, it was a hectic early morning. Yes, my feet hurt later. But it was all so worth it! My friend and amazing photographer Lyn Rosten came down from Portland and we had an art date. No rules, no big plan, just trying stuff out and laughing along the way. 
I am really happy I get the opportunity to share these with you. This shoot was all about personal style and how to incorporate Dark Pony Designs in your wardrobe in a variety of ways. 
Hope you're feeling inspired.
XOXO
Credits
Photography: Lyn Rosten www.floatphoto.com
Model/Hair/Makeup/Styling: Robin N. Fator
Skirts and Earrings: Dark Pony Designs
Shop the Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails