Blogger templates

Monday, June 30, 2014

Turn up the Heat: Street Style Fashion Photo Shoot























I'm not gonna lie, this was one of my favorite photo shoots I have ever done! 
Why? Because it was just so damn fun. 
Yes, it was hot. Yes, it was a hectic early morning. Yes, my feet hurt later. But it was all so worth it! My friend and amazing photographer Lyn Rosten came down from Portland and we had an art date. No rules, no big plan, just trying stuff out and laughing along the way. 
I am really happy I get the opportunity to share these with you. This shoot was all about personal style and how to incorporate Dark Pony Designs in your wardrobe in a variety of ways. 
Hope you're feeling inspired.
XOXO
Credits
Photography: Lyn Rosten www.floatphoto.com
Model/Hair/Makeup/Styling: Robin N. Fator
Skirts and Earrings: Dark Pony Designs
Shop the Look:

3 comments:

  1. Everything you provide in your blog site is so superb topic. This was a wonderful site and I really enjoy it the data you shared.It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post!
    autoketing app shopify app free shipping bar Free shipping bar

    ReplyDelete

  2. food games free
    basketball games
    soccer games 2019
    you provide in your blog site is so superb topic. This was a wonderful site and I really enjoy it the data you shared.It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jogo io jogar
    frivgame 2019
    2player games for kids
    Very good post! We are linking to this great article on our site. Keep up the good writing. I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your website. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Outstanding work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails