Blogger templates

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Your Ships' Come In


 The Navy Blue Stars Tulle Skirt a Limited Edition for Summer 2011

 Inspiration from Dolce and Gabbana via Style.com

One of a kind vintage gloves in Sailor stripes and Pirate red
  
You can find the Anchor's Away earrings and Black sparkle Mustache necklace in my SHOP!

 I really want to bring this design back (just gotta find the right fabric and find the time!)

See the pyramids along the Nile
Watch the sunrise on a tropic isle
Just remember darlin' all the while
You belong to me

See the market place in Old Algiers
Send me photographs and souvenirs
Just remember when a dream appears
You belong to me

I'll be so alone without you
Maybe you'll be lonesome too, and blue

Fly the ocean in a silver plane
See the jungle when it's wet with rain
Just remember 'til you're home again
You belong to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails