Blogger templates

Monday, October 11, 2010

I Got Chills...

 

It's the best of both Sandra Dee and Danny from Grease, sprinkled with a little Flash Dance...
I love the styling of this shoot especially those amazing stilettos.
Kate Moss in Vogue Paris

I solve my problems and I see the light
We gotta plug and think, we gotta feed it right
There ain't no danger we can go to far
We start believing now that we can be who we are
Grease is the word
Their lips are lying only real is real
We start to find right now we got to be what we feel
We take the pressure and we throw away
Conventionality belongs to yesterday
There is a chance that we can make it so far
We start believing now that we can be wo we are
Grease is the word
Wrapped up in trouble laced with confusion
What we doing here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails