Blogger templates

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Revenge of the Sneaker

As I was browsing through the latest issue of V magazine I came across an ingenious ad for Adidas. The ad featured peel off magnets with Star Wars characters and underneath were the sneakers and clothing for the corresponding character. As if Adidas or George Lucas didn't already have a ka-trillion dollars, but hey...this is the kind of thing people WANT! Very cool idea.

 
The Death Star

 
The Darth Vader Track Suit- This cracks me up!
The Yoda
Read more about it here:

2 comments:

  1. You really can't fail if the force is with you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an unprecedented article,Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.
    Discount master by autoketing, Product discount app, autoketing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails