Blogger templates

Thursday, February 18, 2010

New York Fashion Week: Marc by Marc Jacobs 2010

I have been keeping up on all the latest from Bryant Park, which is funny because I never keep up on anything truly newsworthy (so I guess you can see where my priorities lie). So far I haven't found anything that has really inspired me until now. This Marc by Marc Jacobs collection (his lower priced line) is really doin' it for me. All of it is totally wearable, appealing to a variety of ages, uses plaid (one of my favorites) and will undoubtedly be copied by every low priced dept store across the US. Here are my favorites:
 
Gotta love a belted pea coat

 
Puff sleeves and chain purse: oh yes!

 
Graphic print + comfort

 
The perfect black trench coat

 
Love the print-love the shape+ the shades are fab




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails