Blogger templates

Thursday, February 18, 2010

New York Fashion Week: Marc by Marc Jacobs 2010

I have been keeping up on all the latest from Bryant Park, which is funny because I never keep up on anything truly newsworthy (so I guess you can see where my priorities lie). So far I haven't found anything that has really inspired me until now. This Marc by Marc Jacobs collection (his lower priced line) is really doin' it for me. All of it is totally wearable, appealing to a variety of ages, uses plaid (one of my favorites) and will undoubtedly be copied by every low priced dept store across the US. Here are my favorites:
 
Gotta love a belted pea coat

 
Puff sleeves and chain purse: oh yes!

 
Graphic print + comfort

 
The perfect black trench coat

 
Love the print-love the shape+ the shades are fab




5 comments:

  1. really very nice and knowledgeable blog. I am very Happy to find your blog.I am sure that if I ask enough people, they'll agree with me, too
    autoketing app, Product discount master, Discount master app

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information.Bookmarked this site. You absolutely have wonderful stories. autoketing.com, email with love download, email with love app

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!, this was a top quality post. In concept I’d like to publish like this as well – taking time and real effort to make a nice article… but what can I say… I keep putting it off and never seem to get something done
    currency converter box app
    https://autoketing.com
    currency converter box online

    ReplyDelete

  4. food games
    basketball games online
    soccer games free
    Wow!, this was a top quality post. In concept I’d like to publish like this as well – taking time and real effort to make a nice article… but what can I say… I keep putting it off and never seem to get something done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good composed article. It will be strong to any individual who uses it, including me. Continue doing what you are doing – can'r hold up to peruse more posts jogo io jogar
    frivgame 2019
    2player games for kids

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails