Blogger templates

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Journey of the Jumpsuit

About a month ago I went garage sale-ing with my mom (this is one of our favorite pass-times) in Old Shasta a little community right outside of where I live.  While digging through the clothing racks I came across this amazing purple jumpsuit!
I thought, "Oh Yeah! This gem is going in my vintage etsy store."(www.rubymanchester17.etsy.com) When I showed it to my mom she said, "Who would want that?!"
 I said, "What?! This is fabulous!"
And sure enough it sold the same day I listed it. The buyer was a fabulous New York girl who is a fantastic customer and a very creative performance artist. So, this jumpsuit that was rescued from a small California town is livin' the big time in NYC!


From California...


Dollbaby Comedy Pilot from Elena Simon on Vimeo.

To New York!


2 comments:

  1. It's like when my mother asked me when I would ever wear the glittery clogs she was buying for me. I told her the real question was when WOULDN'T I wear glittery clogs?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jumpsuit, so amazing I've only got one jumpsuit in my wardrobe and it's denim..............
    http://dollydaydreamsdomicile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails